Diversity is in our DNA.
Woman owned and employee-focused since our founding in 1996, diverse perspectives are embedded in everything we do.
- WBE and HUB certified since 1998
- BEP – State of Illinois Business Enterprise Program for Minorities, Women and Persons with Disabilities
- 62% of leadership team represent diversity groups
- 60% of our employees are women
A Culture of Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion are top-down initiatives at BravoTECH. Our leadership team consists of individuals from six diversity groups, each responsible for building relationships within their respective communities.
- We support both national and local diversity-focused organizations
- We help women and diverse students launch careers in technology
- Partnering with organizations including Society for Information Management and Tech Allies, we’ve raised thousands of dollars for STEM initiatives
- Through our charity golf tournament, we raise funds to help veterans and young adults from underserved communities launch careers in technology
Through multiple independent initiatives and partnerships, BravoTECH has built a culture of diversity, inclusion and community service that propels our diversity recruiting efforts on behalf of clients.
We also offer diversity training to all staff employees and contract associates.
Our recruiters utilize a variety of diversity job boards and network with DEI-focused professional associations to help clients meet diversity staffing objectives while retaining top talent to meet the needs of their business.
We also offer a diversity referral bonuses to employees, helping us build stronger candidate pipelines among diverse communities.
Organizations we participate in or network with include NPower, The National Society for Hispanic Professionals, The Alliance of Technology and Women, Womens Business Enterprise Council, DiversityX, Out in Tech and many others.